Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dolphin Show & Chinese Circus

We were lucky to be invited for the opening day of the Chinese Circus and Dolphin Spectacular Show at Dubai Creek Park’s Dolphinarium. The show cost Dhs. 120 (Php 1,500) per person but thanks to yours truly that we get it for free by communicating to their sales manager. The hotel also provided us with transportation so it was a hassle and expense free trip.
I was with Geraldine (Business Center Secretary) Leya, Rubi, Wendy (Guest Relations Officer) Aileen (OTS) Supervisor, Amor (Spa Therapist).

The show was great although most of the time were Chinese Circus performers were on stage. But I was amazed when the dolphins had their time. Dancing, flipping on the air, were just few of their tricks. The seals were equally outstanding as well. I keep on asking myself how long they spent to teach these creatures.

We departed the place with empty stomach so we decided to eat. It was the best McDonalds’ food I ever tasted for years. I finished 2 cheese burgers, large fries, and large coke in less than 20 minutes. GUTOM!
We had fun.

No comments: