Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Uninvited

I was bothered of the noise from the room in front of my window (Amor’s place – Spa Therapist). They were shouting for joy and singing happy birthday to which I don’t know who is the celebrant. I try to busy myself doing personal stuff but my mind keep on asking why I was not invited. Going to parties here without invitation is a common, but I seldom do that or if not at all times. I was also tempted to peek from my window on what is going on and felt bad that most of my close colleagues and friends were at the party.

I contended myself the privilege to be alone. I browse the internet and watch video clips: Pinoy Big Brother, TV Patrol, and some music video from youtube were just a few I watched. I updated my personal bulletin board on the wall and vacuum the floors. Lastly, writing this blog entry.

People from the party might be happy if I join them. But, I decided to stay in my room for my personal belief and principle that you have to sacrifice for a greater pleasure. I might miss the party this evening but who knows, I might not enjoy if I push myself. Or, there might be a big celebration to come that those who did not invite me will cry of envy, (BITTER Ocampo) lol!

No comments: