Tuesday, February 2, 2010

EOTM Partaayyyy!

As promised I will be posting some snapshots from the party celebrating yours truly and some close friends after I received the award as employee of the month (EOTM). Before anything else, I would like to thank Gilbert and Bregis, my 5* chefs for giving their time.
The party started at 8pm and blasted at around 10pm when most of the afternoon shift came. It was just a simple dinner (3 dishes) but loads of Indian whisky bottles. Automatically, BANGENGE!
I’m a party addict to the point I do gate crash, but making one is so exhausting. Preparation, expenses, and the after party realization: cleaning, washing, and hang-over.

Nevertheless, no regret. Share your blessing. My apology to those whom I want to be with but the invitation was not up for them due to circumstances.
To all who came to celebrate with me, Thank You!

No comments: