Friday, February 25, 2011

KARMA attacks!


I was in the grocery today. I picked up some oranges for it was so appealing though a bit pricey. When I went to the counter and have them tag, I found out that the amount was 50% less. I’m quite sure that the salesman did mistake, devil in me don’t want to correct the salesman. To my surprise and want to take advantage of the situation, I went back to the stall and grab more. I mean more than the 1st bag of oranges I took.

Prior to this incident, when I had my lunch in a Filipino restaurant in Karama, I was billed less on what I ate. I immediately correct them by telling them what I had and the salesman thanked me. I feel happy.


Back in the grocery, after I pay all I got, I immediately look for a place for me to eat the oranges. And the KARMA sets in, the oranges were so sour, I can’t even eat 1 piece because it tasted like vinegar. I counted the total number and it was 15. WTF!


Karma really works, on my case today… I got it express!

2 comments:

hoqbet said...

hoqbet.com agen taruhan onlin terpercaya, dan terbesar di asia

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace MrCens. Died because of AiDS. Please practice safe sex or stick to one only. Few minutes of sex pleasure will take away your life and dreams once you got infected by HIV.