Monday, August 18, 2008

New Uniform

Excited of the new uniform, I decided to bring my camera to have some snap shots on our first day. When I came to the hotel I found out that I am not only one who brought camera but three of my colleagues as well, hehehehe!. Our first uniform was beige polo shirt and brown pants with gold and blue accent (Arabian theme) at the center of the shirt. The second one was all black with gold accent on the center (vertical) of the shirt.

Me, Jonathan, Bobby, Bregis and Arthur

Though I like the first uniform, the new one gave me a refreshing feeling after working on this hotel for almost 4 years now (Ready to work like a beginner). It gives me a sense of fulfilment and responsibilities to show more of my capabilities not only for our guests but to my colleagues as well. This is also the time to assess myself on what I did to the company and what does the company did for me over the years.


This picture was taken 6 months ago and we are wearing our old uniform. Geoffrey our Supervisor who is Kenya, Me, Mustafa - Egyptian and Arthur from Pampanga, Philippines.

1 comment:

joelmcvie said...

Huy, cute si Arthur ha. Hehehe. ;-)