Tuesday, August 19, 2008

World's Greatest

Beijing Olympic Games 2008, this might be the biggest and the mightiest Olympic Games that this world could offer to the universe. Records broke that were set when I was not born yet... who will do the next? Only time can tell. Maybe, this will happen again on 080808 (August 8, 2108) or on the next 100 years. I am so happy that this game happens when I am 28 when everything is very clear to my mind, as I monitored closely the Olympic even I am here in Dubai. The following are just 2 of my superheroes.

Michael Phelps of USA, the greatest Olympian of all time. Winning 8 gold medal in one Olympic Games.

Usain Bolt of Jamaica, the fastest man on earth. He won the 100m gold medal in Beijing Olympic Games in a world record time of 9.69 seconds.

The next Olympic games will be in London in 2012. Can the British stage the game as great as the Chinese did? Abangan ang Susunod na Kabanata...



No comments: