Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Scandal

I am addicted to video scandals over the internet but I never thought of doing it by myself... not until last night. After I get drunk, evil spirit comes to my body. I set up the video option of my Ipod, place it on the top of the fridge and recorded the unthinkable scenes. My Ipod was the sole witness of what happened during the night which was the union of 2 bodies, mine and a former colleague. I watched it over 10 times this day and I did not feel good, in fact I feel tension, uneasiness, and scared. But as of this writing, the clip is still on my music player.

I want to save the clip or download it here but it will make my life more complicated so better not to. Tonight, after this entry I will delete the 1st video scandal I ever made for myself.

No comments: