Monday, August 23, 2010

Wild Wadi, my 6th time

I’ve been to Wild Wadi for 5 times and every time my friends invite me to go back to the place I simply say “no”. But last Saturday was a different story, I did not hesitate to go back to the place because 1. I want to use my new Billabong board shorts; 2. I want to flaunt my sexy body after frequenting the gym for almost 3 months now; and 3. It will be at night so the sun will not kill us.

We reached the place at around 6pm and immediately line-up to the counter and pay. After sometime, we saw our selves yelling and shouting, enjoying the swimming pool and the rides that this water park offered.

(Photo courtesy of Wendell)

I feel so happy walking around the area with my ne
w shorts on although most of the people wearing the same. I taught that my body is good enough but when I saw people in the place, mine is unflattering. I still have to work out more.

The most interesting part is the weather. Wild Wadi is perfect at night. You can enjoy all time without thinking of sunburn, heat stroke, and other related sickness for over sun exposure. We did not notice the time, it runs so fast. In fact, most of my friends wants to stay more although we already enjoyed the place for almost 6 hours.

The group of friends I am with this night out gave me a refreshing feeling as well. They are so cool and funny and everybody treated one another fairly. Plus the very good looking people in the place that adds excitement to the magnificent view of the amazing hotel, Burj Al Arab.

Geraldine, Glaiza, Wendell Charmaine, Arvy, Cherry, and the two hunks from Nozumi, Maraming Salamat! I had a great time.


Till next time!

PS: Chicken Burger in Wild Wadi should come on your dining table first before other. They use fillet instead of patty and used fried potato slices instead of ordinary French Fries.

No comments: