Friday, November 14, 2008

Project Runaway Philippines

The best thing in blog is that you can have the latest information you can get of your interest. There are thousand of ways you can look for answers but a blogger touch can penetrate his/her feelings on the specific subject to their readers as you go along.

That was I felt as I read the blogs of AJ of “Bakla Ako, May Reklamo ?” about the Project Runaway Philippines. I know that he also loved the program more than I do. I had been following this over youtube or Pinoy Channel and checking wikipedia regularly if in case downloading of the said program was delayed. I even read every comment posted after each clip under sweetproject (the most comprehensive) account in youtube. There was a viewer who commented 3 days before the announcement of winner that Philip won and I thought it was true. I am base in Dubai and internet is my only way.

Not until November 14 at 11:00pm as I read AJ’s blog dated November 13.

! Aries Lagat, the 25-year old designer from Ozamis City became the first Project Runaway Philippines winner. The designer that annoyed me since episode 1 because of his attitude towards other contestants, but his creations was very competent though. I almost forgot that this is a competition of fashion designers and not for Big Brother where wit and charm is an ultimate requirement. I love Philip more than Aries and Veejay but the runway proves that Aries has F1 race car while the others use jeepney and “kalesa” on the ramp. Much more on “Bakla Ako, May Reklamo?”

Congrats Aries!

By the way, your Mom’s sister is also annoying, hehehe..! her reaction after your showcase in the runway was also unpleasant, kidding

No comments: