Monday, November 3, 2008

The Chronicles of E


It was after lunch of October 31st when a very good blog, The Chronicles of E crossed the screen of my computer. I find it on the links of The McVie Show Season 7, my most visited blog site in the internet. I get interested to read his latest blog entitled “Malate” although it was too long because it’s place that I am planning to visit on my vacation this April.

After reading, I find my self reading on the previous 3 blogs right there and then and still craving for more. The author was very good story teller and he used words that were very easy to understand. I also love those who gave their comments right after each blog and the graphic attached to it, pretty cool! Simple and yet bold. And later, I print his 9-10 previous blogs that took me almost a hundred pages. I was hooked.

Happy, inspired, enlightened while reading…

Chow!

2 comments:

yAnaH said...

you should also try misterhubs'.. ive been following E.. eversince he started blogging...found him thru misterhubs...

keep blogging...

...yanah bloghopping here....

E said...

thanks for advertising hehehe