Thursday, January 28, 2010

And the Winner is...

Akalain mo ba namang napansin din ako (after long time), EMPLOYEE of the MONTH: January 2010. Thank you (teary eyes)!

I been working in the company for almost 5 years and yet this is the only time they see my effort. I received citations and was nominated for the same aside from the wonderful and inspiring comments from guests, but this time: its official, a certification and a cash prize. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the General Meeting and pose to cameras while receiving my award (char!) because it was a fucking busy day at the lobby. I was just shocked when our Head of Department and colleagues congratulated me after the meeting.

Nevertheless, I am so happy. I was not expecting and don’t even know that I am nominated. Anyway, I am hoping that this award will drive me to do more, to be at my best at all times.

Salamat sa mga nagtiwala. Honestly, I waited for this. I might be too much humble or less assertive person especially on my contribution to the team, but this is what I believe in: “Wag magbuhat ng sariling bangko”.

Next post, celebration. The parrttaaayyyyyy!!!

No comments: