Saturday, January 9, 2010

Self Indulgence

After having no day off for 2 successive weeks because of the holiday season, at last I had it today. I washed clothes, clean my room and off to the nearest mall from our accommodation, IBN Batuta Mall.

I took my lunch at the mall then a cup of coffee with a book while waiting for the screening time of my most anticipated movie, AVATAR. "This is life!" I told myself as I entered the movie house with a large size soda and loads of pop corn.

I almost raise my hand to touch the characters when the first scene appeared on the screen. It was my first time to watch a movie in 3D and I was amazed on how it goes right in front my eyes. The movie was so good and it was one of the best.

I went out from the mall so inspired and energized. I did not wait for our staff bus and decided to take the bus and continue reading my book.

Life is beautiful!

No comments: