Friday, January 15, 2010

I met Ms. G, at last!

One of the good things that happened to me last year was when I became a member (since September 2009) of MGGFF or Manila Gay Guy Friends Forever, a networking site made by the author of Manila Gay Guy blog exclusive for his readers. The site is like my extended family on line. It provides me a place where you can meet other people, express your thoughts and inspire you to live life. What more interesting is that everybody has a common denominator, which is being gay.

Our first meeting with members of MGGFF UAE was last October. Ares, Yann, Tsin, Thor and myself were just so delighted of what happened that is why we decided to do it again last November and the experience was equally memorable.

Today, we met again and with a new member of MGGFF coming from Bangkok, Thailand - Ms. G. She was so adorable and full of life. She can make you laugh in the middle of storm of perhaps when your boat is sinking. She has all the stories to tell to make your day enjoyable behind the pressure of work, family and people around you.

The meeting was very good. I might be the weakest link of the group (less stories to tell and I feel so awkward of my TAGLISH) but they made me feel comfortable.

KUDOS to Ms. G and Yann who is so generous to pay the bill!

No comments: