Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20 - A Memorable Day!

I wake up at 8am and went straight to cafeteria for breakfast. I normally skip breakfast but this time I made the effort since I need to take my medicine for toothache. Today is my scheduled tooth extraction so i need to be ready. After breakfast, i took my medicine and prepare my stuff for the day's activities. I place my laptop on the bag for i have plans to bring it to service center for repair.

10am i took our staff bus going to the nearest train station to karama, where my dental clinic is located. at 11:30 i met my dentist as scheduled and started the operation right after.

Ouchhhhh! that was my most painful tooth extraction experience. the doctor took almost 10 minutes pulling my damage tooth with the help of his assistant. he removed 2 teeth. i was operated on my head with 9 stitches when i was hit by a passenger jeep and operation for appendicitis (10 years ago) but the tooth extraction that happen today was the most painful. It was terrible.

After my super painful experience with my dentist, i went out from the clinic with my whole mouth aching, even the aneasthesia is still in effect. The process which took place on the dental chair and the pain i experienced keeps on playing on my head. I realign my thinking by texting friends and reading some notes from my bag but still, it was there.
I took a public bus and went to bur dubai to look for computer service center. When i found one, I handed over my laptop for repair. The technician told me to buy new one than to spend money for repair. He was very helpful and immediately we bid farewell. I was set to buy new laptop.

Later in the evening, i went to IBN Batuta Mall to buy a new laptop and walaahhh! im typing this entry to my new one (packard bell). I hope this will last for 3 years as what my acer laptop gave me.
May 20 is a memorable day!

1 comment:

Malate Boy said...

are you still in Dubai?Are you on facebook? Can I add you as a friend? What's your email/username? Mine is : jonathanvitug1@yahoo.com