Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a new laptop!

The time i knew that my laptop repair would cost me much, i immediately decided to buy new one even if its "utang", through credit card which i hated most. I really dont buy on idea of borrowing or using services when you dont have the money yet to buy. Aside from the fact that I am still paying the Emirates Airline ticket that i booked for my coming vacation this December. But, without internet isn't easy. I feel disoriented and paranoid. I feel that there is lacking in my life which I can't survive if it continues for a week that is why, within 3 days I have my new one.
Packard Bell NJ65 is my new laptop, swiped at Sharaf Center in IBN Batuta Mall last May 20, 2010 for Dhs. 2,099. Although it is much cheaper than my older one, but as long as it can provides the basics, never mind. I promised myself that I will take good care of it and hoping that it will reach up to 3 years as what my older laptop served me. And mostly, I will try my best not to share it with anybody. I will consider this as my personal and no one should touch it not unless due to reasonable circumstances.
My life goes back to normal. I enjoyed internet to the fullest. Within a week of using it, i get an ample information and entertainment that I need aside of the cheapest way of communication to my family and friends.
EMails, networking sites, videos, etc. Those were the things that i love on the internet. This technoly satisfy me.
Wala lang!

No comments: