Monday, November 29, 2010

Photoshop First Timer!

One of the reasons why I have erratic sleeping pattern these past few days is because of Photoshop. I just learned it last October when my mother ran for Barangay Kagawad. I was forced to learn the Photo Editing Software by myself because of my eagerness to help my family during campaign.

I spend several hours in the internet searching for helpful links that would teach me where to start. I checked google for links and youtube for videos. At the end, I found myself posting online posters and banners on my Facebook Account with conveying messages to vote my mother, lol! Unfortunately, she placed 12th when it need to be top 7 to win.

I’m about to set aside my prowess in making digital art for it was not convincing. Imagine my mother landed in 12th place on the last election when she was 9th prior to that. I find it too time consuming and the need of making more it not necessary as of the moment.

But not yet, when I learned that my batch mates is cooking for grand reunion this Christmas I immediately showed them my full support. I’m set to be in the Philippines when it happen so I immediately made new one. I post some online posters to help them disseminate the information and the response is quite impressive. Though I find it very plain and simple, very amateur!

I love Photography and Digital Art. This is the reason why I invested for a camera beyond my capacity. Thankful though because I was able to have it in less hassle way. I don’t know where this love of mine will bring me in the future but I’m enjoying it. I’m hoping that I will learn more this technology and share it to the world in most humble way.

election fever!


incoming party!

No comments: