Monday, November 29, 2010

Pinas, Here I Come... (without !)

This will be my 1st blog entry in connection for my 45 days vacation in the Philippines. I am so excited and had sleepless nights. Tomorrow will be my flight, November 30 at 17:30hrs via Malaysian Airlines. I feel so anxious for I don’t know if my money is enough to celebrate Christmas and New Year with my family.

Anyway, allow me to share some major plans that I should do, visit or accomplish for my vacation:

  • Gaylife in the capital, Manila: Pride March, Bathhouses, Bars and Dance Clubs
  • Explore Boracay for the 1st time
  • Long land trip and enjoy the scenery of the county side
  • Home Sweet Home: Quality time with my family, friends and to God
  • Apply for House and Lot Loan thru Pag-Ibig
  • Upgrade my SSS Premiums
  • Eat, Love and Pray

I’m hoping that it will run smoothly,

Bon Voyage!

But before that, a sneak peek on my luggage bag...

No comments: