Monday, November 29, 2010

Plans: for the 1st for the night

Its 2am in the morning of November 30 and I’m still up. Later at 3:30pm, my pick-up will come for my 6:30pm flight to the Philippines. This will be my third vacation but this time, I feel excited and nervous at the same time. Plans are set and yet financially I’m not confident.

I will be departing Dubai at 6:50pm via Malaysian Airlines and a stopover in Malaysia Airport for 7 hours before reaching Manila on December 1 at 5:30pm. I am planning to go out and see Malaysia but budget is the greatest factor to consider. If Malaysia will accommodate me in 7 hours within my budget range, I will grab the opportunity. Even not in the place where their iconic Petronas Tower located is, for I learned that it is far away from the airport, but to the nearest point where I can take photos. But still, money is the deciding factor. I will decide when I get there.

In Manila, I will be picked up by the Malate Pensionne chauffer service and will check in immediately after. Nearby mall will be my 1st target to buy toiletries and sim card to contact friends. Bobby, Jose’s daughter is most important and the rest will follow. I might end the night with a drink in a bar.

On my 1st day, vacation plans should be followed strictly. I will enjoy the metro to the fullest for I will not be going with somebody. I will be alone which I think the coolest because it will be cheap, flexible and very movable.

Hahahaizzzzz, cant wait!

That’s why im still up! The clock is ticking…. Tik, tok, tik, tok, tik, tok….

No comments: