Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grrrrr!!!!


I was scheduled for a Basic Photography Course on January 30 that will be conducted by Filipino Photographers Association in Dubai (Lightform) only to find out that I will add Dhs. 300 (down payment) on our first meeting aside from the 120 Dhs. I gave them during registration. What?! How much will cost me for the entire course? I immediately emailed them for answers but no to avail. It will be discussed on the first meeting as per the President. This led me to more questions: What if I don’t have the said amount, can I still attend? Why only mentioning now? They did not mention this on the registration day. Hmmm…. I smell fishy.

I set aside an amount for my camera for a specific brand and model but I found out that what I am eying has less advantages if I take photography seriously. I am ready to buy NIKON D60 but my new friend from Bahrain who is a Professional Photographer suggested me to buy NIKON D80. 50% more expensive of what I am planning to buy, meaning I have to raise more money. Hahaizzz….

My roommate Adrian informed me that his ex girlfriend want to get the wireless ADSL (don’t know the meaning). It is a square box where my internet was connected. Our understanding with Adrian before was we will share the monthly bill, but since he found new girlfriend and stay there almost all the time, I opt not to ask him share. No! Internet is my life for the past 4 months now. I should find way to continue my connection. I will pay whatever the amount that this box will cost. F@#k! gastos na naman!

My vacation is fast approaching (April 2009) but still don’t have enough money. I still have to pack up all the things that I have now and send it to my place via sea cargo before March. It will cost me Dhs. 600 – 700 more. OMG!

My youngest brother is asking me a white rubber shoes (NIKE or ADIDAS daw…). I informed him that I will give it to him on April during my vacation but he cant wait. Mabibitin daw sya sa school. Tulong!

Dubai Financial Crisis that leads to termination, lay-off, unpaid leave, delayed salaries, Grrrrrrr!!!!

4 comments:

. said...

Daming gastos dude. Masyado yata mahal yung photography lessons mo diyan...

Danny said...

OO nga ang dami mo palang gastos. Hopefully you will not come to the point of choosing what to disregard from the list.

Regarding sa photography, minsan kasi may mga ganyang activities na di sinasabi ang buong gastosin kasi pag malaman mo nakaka discourage. Some groups or company would want to have your time and ears first for them to be able to give you all the details so that you will have a good perspective before you decide.

Just be safe in Dubai habang nag iipon ng pera.

Johnonymous said...

Hi Julius!

I think ang mahal ng photography lessons mo... Why don't you join this group called, OOPS instead?

There are small groups of enthusiasts who are not seeking fees and etc. Pamasahe at kain lang.

I don't want to sound un-Filipino, kasi puro maiintriga ang mga tao sa Pinoy organization dyan. Nag-aaway sila sa mga petty politics and patalbugan. Like the computer club and photography club, Auto CADD group. etc. etc.

I'm just saying this for your awareness and hopefully to save your precious time. Di ba?

I suggest you to check this site: http://www.aimeebphotography.com/

E-mail her, she's a friend! You might have a good tip or connection.

Mac Callister said...

hahha nahingi ka na ba ng saklolo?goodluck sa rubber shoes dude!

malapit ka na pala umuwi ako din rubber shoes a!kidding!