Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Happen? part 3



I posted 2 blogs entitled “What Happened?” (Part 1 and 2) in October of 2008. The first part I emailed to Manila Gay Guy for advice and had plenty of response not only from the author but from his commenter as well. Today is the 3rd installment of a roller-coaster-ride life experience of my friend Robert on his gender identity crisis. Please read the part 1 and 2 of this post dated October 23 and 25 respectively before proceeding.

My phone beeped as I start my work tonight. It was a text message from Robert, a close friend informing me that he had a drink with Henry.

I distanced myself to Robert since he has his girlfriend, Larcy. Although, every time we were together we keep on discussing our most favorite topic, MEN. I don’t know if it’s right for him but were quite sure that we both like it, fantasizing men.

Henry, 25 joined the company 6 months ago. He is very interesting physically that made me the effort to win his attention. What I like him most is the way he treated me. Text, miss calls and visiting me on my room without hesitation on regular basis were just few of the things he showed me lately, things that you will not expect from a straight guy like him. Nothing happen to us yet, hehehe…. Although we slept together one night but I was too drunk to do my trick. As far as I can remember, he’s the only guy I invited to go out for dinner alone aside from Robert. I feel so insecure to go out with someone whom I knew. It should be a group of 3 or more, or I go out alone.

Back to the text message of Robert that reads: “Jul’s, kainuman ko si Bisaya. Parang delikado, parang may mangyayari…hehehe. I was distracted after reading his message, distracted not out of jealousy but for his girlfriend Larcy whom I know very well. I remember those times that Larcy asked me about the real identity of Robert, if he’s really a gay or not. I did not answer her yes or no, but her love with Robert will cover all his weaknesses even his identity was my advice to her.

“Easy as 1,2,3 lang yan Bert. Kahit di mo lasingin, bumibigay yan. But Bert, isipin mo si Larcy” was my reply to him. He answered “Bahala Na!” I then texted him: “Bert, malaki kana. Alam mo na ano ang tama at mali . Iupdate mo na lang ako bukas, hehehe…” that was our last communication for the night.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Chris said...

Have fun in Dubai!

. said...

Hirap yung ganyan dude. Buti na lang naroon ka para magpaalala.