Sunday, October 12, 2008

Flashback

I was checking my documents and found out there was experiences that i wrote down. Maybe this one is worth to post on my blogs. It happend maybe between 1st to 3rd week of October 2008. Here it goes...
For the past 2 weeks since I knew that my dad is in the hospital, I keep calling my family almost everyday to keep me updated on the situation. Today, I was informed of my sister Bhebang that the result of the check-up that he just did was ok and he can go out from the hospital anytime.

I was so happy of the news and was so thankful that I helped my family a lot especially on these challenging moments of life. I am very thankful because I am here in Dubai and raising money for hospitalization is not so hard than working in my country.

Last 2 years my sister Gina died from her heart ailment. She wrote a letter (maybe the last letter of her life) to me thanking for the financial support I extended. Her death was the most devastated event of my life so far although there was a part of my heart saying that I should be happy because she will have rest in peace. Since I was young, I keep on thinking of ways how should I give happiness to my entire family. And missing her will be forever that means were not complete anymore. But I realize that her death would not mean the end of the world. Life is beautiful and should be enjoyed to the fullest. Her memories will be forever and we will not stop to love each other.

This incident gave me a lesson that no matter what, life must go on and family should come first. Sacrifice. The more you give the more blessings will come. The hospitalization of my father might give me another round of obligations but this is fine. As long as I have, I am willing to give. I am just praying that God will guide me on my work here because my family needs my help.

No comments: