Friday, October 10, 2008

Internet, here I am!!!


After weeks of waiting and shouting of some agents from Etisalat (Dubai’s service provider); at last my internet came. The technical crew just took them less than 15 minutes to install last October 10, 20008. Wow! The breakthrough of mankind is on my hand right in my very own room. But before I enjoy, let me give you these things to be considered:

  1. It will be Dhs. 190 (Php 2,000) per month. I have to cut off some of my expenses to give way of this new obligation.
  2. My center of information. All information can now be reached in one click
  3. The cheapest way of communication to my family in the Philippines.
  4. My most loyal buddy, at least internet or my pc will not back fight if they don’t like what I did.
  5. Health hazardous. This will give me less time to sleep because I’m addicted to it.
  6. My entertainment. All shows that I miss can be viewed over the internet.
  7. My friend, my news anchor, my councillor, my teacher…
  8. etc., etc., etc….

hmmmpp…. It’s time to sleep now. I’ve been hitting the keys for 4 straight hours now (addict). Bye!

No comments: