Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What happened?


This is my first attempt of sharing my life story to one of my most love bloggers, the Manila Gay Guy.

Dear Migs,

Greetings from Dubai!

I am straight acting gay. I became more discreet here because I was afraid that I might find difficulties to find friends if I will show my other side. I don’t have relatives or even friends that know me that can help if in case they will not accept me. Everything was new to me and everything was so hard pretending to be like others.

After a year since I came, I wake up one morning on my colleague’s arms after a long drinking session. He was Richard, (I thought) a straight acting like me. As far as I can remember he initiated everything. I can still remember how many kiss marks he did to my neck and some parts of my upper body on that time.

We become good friends after. We have so much time together and enjoyed almost every minute of it. We went coffee, clubbing, watch movies, eat together. We sleep together in one single bed and have some intimate moments occasionally. We even attended one orgy session and picked up a man from a dance club and bring him to our room. But were both top, we don’t suck cocks (for ugly men, hehehe..!). I thought, were both gays.

What shocked me most for these past few weeks was his girlfriend, she was pregnant. I allowed him to court the girl because I thought that it is his way to show others his masculinity. I was shocked because he fucked a lady, gets pregnant and the worse is they are in Dubai. Getting pregnant here in Dubai before marriage is a crime. They will put you in jail for several months and will be subjected for deportation.

When I confronted Richard of what had happened, he just answered me “napasubo.” Migs, although I am not directly involve on the situation, but I cared so much for them. They both my friends and I don’t want them make a step that will add on their problems. Please help.

Migs, these are my concerns that needs to be settled ASAP

1. Were planning to abort the child before it’s too late, is it right?

2. Not all knows that they are into relationships; they decided to hide it because they were tease by people here. They know Robert that is gay. The girlfriend is suspecting now that Richard is really gay and she asked me if it’s true. Do I tell her the truth?

3. Should I distance myself from Richard? He needs me more this time.

4. And lastly, why this happened? A straight lady deserves a straight man, quoted from your previous blogs.

MrCens
Dubai, UAE

No comments: