Saturday, October 11, 2008

Unfinished Business

I was on my way to Karama to have my hair cut when I decided to pass by for a pee at Karama Building . As I entered the toilet, a Filipino guy on his early 30’s just moved backward from the cubicle. I immediately stand before the urinal on the same cubicle and released what I felt for the last 30 minutes of bus ride from our accommodation to the place.

While on the process, I glanced at my back to check if there is somebody waiting for his turn. I was shocked to find out that the guy before me was jerking off while watching his reflection from the mirror. OMG! He has (among Filipinos) the biggest cock I ever saw here in Dubai . We were only two on the place that’s why he’s determined to do his acts freely. I buttoned my pants and wash my hands at the sink while he moved at the side and moaning. I stare at him; he pulled his shorts down on his knees. His buns seem so soft and were flawless and have small hair in between. What was the main attraction was his hard on dick. He went inside to an empty cubicle while asking me to go with him. I paused.

Suddenly 2 men entered: one Indian and a gay Filipino guy looking for his chance. Mr. Hard On closed the cubicle while I moved out from the toilet to avoid inconvenience. I waited for a while outside and saw the 2 men went out. Unluckily, the gay guy saw me waiting. I went back inside the toilet to continue our unfinished business with Mr. Hard On. I pushed slightly the cubicle where he entered and I saw his dick in full strength.

The main door of the toilet opened and a man entered. Fuck! That Pinoy Gay Guy went back. I walked out and went straight to the barber shop nearby.

The incident was still on my mind now and wanting to go home to the Philippines ASAP. If I were in the Philippines, I will not let unfinished business to happen. I will grab every single opportunity that will come and will so to it that repeat business will happen between me and my clients, hehehe….!

Hahahyyyy…!!!

No comments: