Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10 Things to Do on my Vacation

I will not go back to Dubai if I miss any of the following in the Philippines during my 45 days vacation which will start on April 1.

Explore Manila. Go to historic sites, major streets, museums, parks, shopping centers, top universities and visit friends who live in the capital. I live my entire life in Davao and this time, I want to taste the lifestyle of the metro.

Maximize Malate. Go were the Pink Party is. Indulge myself to dance clubs, bath houses, and other places were birds with pink feathers flock together.

Puerto Galera. Plunge to the clear beach water of White Beach in Puerto Galera where it was named as the haven for Pink Panthers. Dance on the seashore and be sober on its local cocktail drinks.

Meet Bloggers on the Road. Thank them personally for sharing their experiences though blogging which helped me in some ways.

Photography in Me. Take a thousand of pictures or more from all over the place to capture the moment. This will bring thousand of stories to be shared to my friends, family or even to my readers of my blogspot (if any).

Shopping Galore. Buy shirts with Philippine Map, Flag or face of Jose Rizal, Ninoy Aquino, or even the face, logo, emblem of the late Master Rapper Francis M, etc. etc. Undergarments such us socks, brief, and undershirts. Buy “pasalubong” for friends and colleagues here in Dubai.

Party! Party! Party! Party to the Max! On street, on the living room, on the dance floor or even on the roof top. Pajama, formal, beach attire – regardless of what clothes to be needed and what occasions to be celebrated, party with friends must be on its peak.

Quality Time with my Family. The family that prays together stays together. Go out together: watch movies, beach, bowling, shopping, etc. Eat Good Food.

Food Trip. Eat authentic adobo and my paboritio, PUSIT prepared by my most beloved lady, my mother. Eat fresh vegetables & fruits; “kakanin” from my grandmother; and street food like isaw, fish ball, balut, chicharon baboy, taho, ect, etc…

Mag-Emote / Develop my Faith. Pray. Hug my family so tight and tell them how much I love them most especially to my father and mother. Visit childhood friends and places during my developmental years. Go to churches and attend Sunday masses faithfully.

Above mentioned items were just few but on top priority. My money will be the greatest factor to consider before my eyeballs will be blown away due to expenses at the end of my vacation.

Wish me Luck!


5 comments:

Danny said...

I just don't know how are you going to do all of them... try to plot them in your calendar... they're too many!!

MrCens said...

can i have ur mobile # sir yong or email add, at least...

Danny said...

Message mo ako sa ym:elyong2008 ayokong isulat dito ang mobile# ko, ikaw talaga.

. said...

Will help you achieve your goals. Don't worry. :)

MrCens said...

aasahan ko yan sir mugen...