Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Found Someone....

And the most highlight is, may sex buddy na ako, hahaha!!! last Friday lang... I never expect that it would come. For the past 4 years (almost), I keep on “iwas” on flirting anybody sa katrabaho dahil bukod sa ayaw ko sa tsismis, araw-araw mo syang makikita, nakakahiya!. Although I had with a colleague named Chris (not his real name and he is gay) before, na my girlfriend na ngayon, this time is different. He’s straight! Kwento ko na lang later.

And here is the kwento…

Bhogs (not his real name) is a constant visitor. He visits me almost every Friday (my OFF), when my roommates are out for work. At first, I was hesitant to be with him alone. My sexual preference gives me a feeling of guilt for him to be welcomed on my place. I invited some of my friends to be with us during his first few visits but since his shift ends at 10pm, he always comes to my room late at night that friends are no longer available for us to join. He visits me because he wants to use the internet.

Since I am earning more than he does, I let him come to my room - Sharing of Blessings or just simply laying of bait so that fish will catch it, hehehe! I usually prepare snacks every time he comes. Don’t find him attractive but his complexion and body built deserves a second look. His ways on dealing individuals like me gave me assumptions that he had a wide experience on how to please gays. He sends SMS or even invited me to go somewhere that made you feel special. But, I tried not to do the first move although I gave him ideas and hints on my personality so that guilt will be lessen every time he spend his time to my kingdom.

One day, he brought a bottle of vodka to my room and invited me to drink. He wants to thank me for all the good things I showed him in the past. I said “NO” since I am not a hard drinker and a bottle of vodka will put us on our deathbed before we can finish it. I suggested calling another friend but he insisted not to. “Kung di natin kaya eh di tigilan natin!” he said to me. What! I immediately called the nearby store to deliver us food (“pulutan”) so that I can stay long with him by eating more than drinking.

Don’t judge the book by its cover. Bhogs is more than what he showed physically. Nagkataon lang na mababa ang posisyon ang nakuha nya but I know that this guy can achieve more than what I have now and what other thinks from him. Anyway, Dubai is (more often) whom you know than what you know.

During our drinking session, Bhogs showed me the other side of him. This 25 y.o. from Samar, Leyte who is a Criminology Graduate, loves his family so much like me. No chance to become a Police yet since the opportunity of work in Dubai knocked him first. He send his “kuya” to College even his salary is very minimal. He sacrificed a lot. Her girlfriend was pregnant when he left the Philippines to Dubai and he doesn’t know how to win her back. Etc, etc, etc….

I can’t believe that after emotional story telling of our life, we almost finish the bottle of vodka. We don’t even eat our “pulutan”. I hit my bed, I can’t hold on anymore. He laughed at me and I don’t know what happened next. The last time I remember was, when I woke up, I was embracing him from his back. I hugged him tighter and go back to sleep.

“Lilipat na ako, padating na ang kakwarto mo!” he said when I woke up for the second time. “Hindi! Matulog ka lang dyan at lilipat ako sa kabilang kama” and I did. The next time I woke up, my roommate was teasing me: “Waaaaa, lasing! Sino kainuman mo? I turn my head to my bed and Bhogs was not there anymore. “Did you see Bhogs? Sya ang kainuman ko” I answered to my roommate. “Di ko na naabutan!” my roommate replied and I go back to sleep with so much pain from my head - HANGOVER.

After that incident, Bhogs did not show to my room anymore. We see each other in the hotel but we just nod. I did not text or even call him because I am not sure if embracing and hugging him tight were just the things I did to him during that night. I assume that he gets mad at me. He gets mad because I took advantage of his drunkenness. But, I’m not afraid. I know that I did not do anything wrong to him. My only worry is, if he will tell it to anybody. I have difficulty on dealing or defending my gayness in public especially when I discuss it to idiots.

I missed him; I was expecting his text or even miss calls especially during my OFF comes, I waited. 2 weeks after, I received a text from him asking me if he can come over to my room on my off and I said yes. Yehey!


Friday – February 27, again my OFF and my roommates are out for work. 11:30 pm when I heard knocking on my door. I opened and expectedly, its Bhogs of course. He entered the room and closed the door. He excitedly informed me that he is promoted, from stewarding to waiter. He’s been doing cross training for the past 3 months and at last, he got the position. “Congrats!” I greeted him and he answered “Thank You” with a very sweet smile. “Lets celebrate!” I said and I immediately called for a bottle of vodka (again, no other type of alcohol available). We drink, eat, and sing together. Kahit na sa youtube videos lang. Walang microphone, walang sound system, walang score right after each song, hahaha!!!. We got drank.

At may nangyari…

I did not expect his text or call anymore but yesterday - March 6, again Friday and my OFF. I received text from unknown number: Tol, musta? Makikigamit na naman ako ng computer mo kung ok lang…wala akong load, text ka sa cp ko, Bhogs." I immediately go to message details and I found out that it was sent to me at 8:51pm and I only read it at 1:45am of March 7. I fall asleep because I had a terrible day because of a toothache. I called him back and I found out that I don’t have load either. I rushed to the store and buy a mobile charge and texted him: “Bhogs, pasensya! Ngayon lang ako nagising… di ko namalayan ang text mo.” And gave the half of my mobile charge to him through “PASA LOAD,” yup! you read it right, may PASALOAD din sa Dubai. Seconds later he called and I answered: Oh! Bat gising ka pa? Di ko nabasa text mo kanina, pasensya." " Ginising mo ako eh… Ok lang yun! Pupunta pa ba ako dyan?" he asked. “Ikaw? Pero wag na matulog ka na lang at next Friday na lang tayo magsama ulit.” I told him. Di ko rin feel kasi medyo masakit pa ang ngipin ko…
Saturday at lunch time, he called and invited me for lunch...

See you next Friday, on my OFF.

1 comment:

Danny said...

oi... may someone na sya... hahaha