Saturday, March 21, 2009

Detour!


I spend hours of searching the internet for me to find cheap accommodation in Manila and places to visit in the capital only to find out that my cousin, Charlie flew from Davao to Manila yesterday to fetch me at the airport on April 2. Yup, April 2! As per the HR Department I will be leaving Dubai for a 45-days vacation in the Philippines on April 1 via Singapore Airlines and the Expected Time of Arrival (ETA) in Manila Airport will be on April 2 at 1:30pm.

My original plan is to stay in Malate District for 3-4 days before meeting Charlie. Why? Because, I want to explore Manila alone; the place where me and Charlie will be living is at Barangay Karuhatan, Valenzuela, very far from party and fun places; and if I will be in that place, I think that I will spend more considering the number of relatives in the house.

Hahaaizz.. don’t have a choice. Charlie helped me to get my job abroad and my relatives in Valenzuela helped me during the time that I process my papers.

I have to change my plans!

1 comment:

Johnonymous said...

Jules! long time...

I need your reaction with my new article. If you don't mind...

http://johnonymous.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-post.html

Have a great vacation!!!