Friday, March 13, 2009

He is a friend...

“Juls, may lakad ka ba? Lonely ako ngayon eh… inom tayo Noy, dito sa room ko. Kuha ka ng alak dyan.”

This was the text I received from my good friend and a buddy Chris (not his real name) this afternoon. Lately, I keep distance from him because he found his new love – a girlfriend. At first, I can’t believe that he can manage to have one since I know him for a long time and shared experiences that would give me a clear picture of who he is. But, their relationship with his girlfriend lasted for more than 6 months and still counting. I realized that all things are possible.

What do you think Chris wants from me this time? Well, I have to find it out.

I share my experiences with him to Migs of Manila Gay Guy. Though I received offensive comments of my mistakes in writing, it encouraged me to write more.


http://manilagayguy.net/2008/10/25/a-respite-dubai-dilemma-and-ryan-garalde/

P.S.: There are 2-3 names mentioned but I am referring to one person only.

5 comments:

. said...

He seeks a companion. Since he has no one to trust but you, your presence would matter even if you had a shared past.

See him as a friend, if he seeks something more, it's up to you to decide.

MrCens said...

i really wanted to meet you mugen...

Danny said...

Do you really love this guy?

Just keep you fingers crossed... don't expect too much but don't throw away opportunities.. :)

MrCens said...

sir yong, i dont love him...

for the record, wala pa akong minahal. ginusto, pero never pa akong nagmahal na willing itake ang risk.

Danny said...

hahaha... bakit naman e record pa.. heheh.. kidding lang.. sana madapa ka when you fall in love...

You will never fall in love if you keep on holding back..