Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scheduled Tooth Extraction

I received a call from the Dental Clinic I visited last Saturday. The Indian Lady on the other line reminded me of my appointment on their dentist tommorrow, March 12 - Thursday at 5:00pm, my scheduled tooth extraction. Scarrryyyy!

My first visit to a dentist who is my Ninang is when I was 7. My second was in 2005 when I comply for Medical Certificate, a requirement to work abroad (here in Dubai) and third, was in 2007 - cleaning and refilling. All of those experiences under the hands of lady dentists.

This will be my first time to have tooth extraction. First time to a Male and Indian Dentist, huhuhu!!!

To Go or Not to Go?!

1 comment:

Danny said...

It's not the end of the world.. just the end of one of your teeth.. hehehe... don't be scared kid... kaya mo yan..