Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Messages on my Inbox

After 3 years of working together, I received 2 messages from my ultimate crush. Don’t blame him because he just got my email add 2 weeks ago, hehehe! 1st (forwarded message, actually) email was telling me to show love regardless of consequences and the 2nd was, don’t loose hope of pursuing your love. Of all the person he can send, why me I asked him on my reply on his 1st; 2nd was don’t send me forwarded messages because I keep on misinterpreting it. His 2nd was the last email I received from him until this time. I did not talk about it even we see each other in the workplace everyday. I don’t know why. It’s like we were waiting each other to break the ice which I prefer not to initiate because I know that it will not work.

I never got the urge to express my secret because he is straight. Although, he knows from the way I treated him that I have a special feeling. A friend told me that, it is better to love and loose than not loving at all. But our friendship is good enough to cover what others require for a relationship. What matters most is we had loved at all…

No comments: