Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

It’s Friday, the 13th of February and it’s my off. I don’t believe that this day would bring bad luck as what I saw in the movie 4-5 years ago or what others believe, but it seems that it will happen to me this time.

There were no new posts from my favourite bloggers on the net; No email for me to reply to; No calls or text from friends for invitation to go out; feel so lazy to do my day-off tasks such as washing clothes, cleaning my room, etc. etc.

I went out with my camera on the street to take snapshots but was so cold to stay long. I was invited by my friend Jonathan to his room for his birthday party but I don’t want to see his girlfriend. I want to write something for my blog but even the first letter of my name was so difficult to find on the keyboard.

My day is almost over and I am ready to go to bed before the omen of this Friday the 13th would really kill me though this is very early for me, at 9:30pm. But not yet, when I open the internet and again check post from my favorite bloggers, i saw this...

Yes, the letter was from me. I did not expect that, the famous Lex Bonife will use my letter on his post for today - February 13, 2009. Friday the 13th...
Wala Lang!


5 comments:

Danny said...

I may not be able to know how lonely it is to be in a far away land, but i get to see a glimpse of it through your posts.

Take care.

Pahabol: Why don't you want to see jonathan's gf? hahahaha... chizmiz..

Danny said...

Happy Valentines Day pala, hope you will have one even you're out there!

MrCens said...

happy vanlentines day din sau sir! hope to see you in davao?

Danny said...

hahaha!! don't worry about your mistakes and erros, ako rin, i laughed at my grammars and sentence construction mistakes when i read my old posts.. ini edit ko na lang. We keep on learning as we go on. Most of the time nako confuse ako kasi i am doing reports which is technical in nature, and then i blog which is creative writing naman ang dating.. the choices of words are different. Ayokong maging mukhang report and blog..hehehe..

Alam mo, si blogpest editor/redhorse gallops blogger or si Rey is a good friend. I met him many years back. Kapag friend puede kang sipain, duraan, batukan at friend pa rin kayo. That's why for a time i was hiding my blog from him kasi baka okrayin niya.. hahaha!!! but then i realized, sige na nga okrayin niya kung okrayin niya... i blackmail ko rin siya.. hahaha kidding..

Kaya just keep on writing...

MrCens said...

sir, i am also following rey's blogs. im sure di nya babasahin otherwise masusuka sya... hahaha!

na-okray na nga ako ng maraming beses ng mga commenters ni manila gay guy nung ipost nya ang email ko sa kanya asking him advise. hehe... anyhow, NO REGRETS.