Friday, February 20, 2009

Room # 2229 (last part)


Before reading this post, please find time to read the fisrt part:




Continuation…

Feeling very anxious I went back to the desk where I am working. I was shocked of the incident that just transpired. I had difficulty to get my senses back that made Arthur, a colleague asked me of what happen and just answered him “nothing.”

After sometime I faced the computer in front of me, hit the keys 2229 in the system and the guest’s profile popped-out from the screen. Room # 2229 – Mr ______________ ; 29 years old from Saudi Arabia . He will be checking out in the next 2 days.

The things that I did to the guest on his room that night occupied almost all the space of my brain. It’s like a movie clip that keeps on playing every now and then. I should be very happy because I got what I want but the uncertainty is more bothering than the sexual pleasures that I had from a very hot Arab man. I was thinking of my future (at least) and the possibility that I might be in jail the moment this guest will make drama and complain. My shift ends with full of uneasiness.

The following day I tried to be in my normal mode, trying to forget the greatest mistake I committed here in Dubai. I made an effort to stay away from the vicinities of the hotel where I can be seen but my other side pushed me to be at the lobby hoping that the guy will see me and still want me on his room before he checks out. Luckily, the night ends that I did not see him.

Night before the guest checks out, I came to my regular shift that started at 11:00pm. I prayed at the Locker Room and went straight to my working place. Though scared, I am ready to face the consequences no matter what it takes. The incident gives me a lesson. For just a simple sexual urge, I put myself into a big trouble that will end my life.

After receiving the handover from the earlier shift, I am ready to face a new day. I stand confidently at the desk when the phone rings. When I am about to pick up the receiver, I saw from the caller id that it was from room # 2229. “What a fuck! We have 446 rooms in the hotel” and yet the first caller that I might receive for the night is from the guest whom I don’t want to have connection with anymore. Again, feeling nervous…

I look around to ask for help from colleagues but there was no one available. No choice, I pull up the receiver and answer the phone.

Me: Good Evening ______ (department)! This is Julius speaking how may I help you?
Guest: Good Evening! Can you please reconfirm my ticket?
Me: Can I have your flight details please.
Guest: Its EK 214 flying from Dubai to Riyadh.
Me: Sir, Emirates flying from Dubai to Middle East Countries need not to reconfirm.
Guest: Ok! Is this Julius?

BINGO! I was busted; the guest knows my name. I don’t know why but I confirmed him that it was me who made quickie experience with him 2 nights ago. I asked myself several times why I did not tell lie, I was caught unguarded.

Me : Yes Sir, Julius speaking. How may I help you?
Guest : Can you please go to my room, I will be checking out tomorrow.
Me : Sir, I am on duty.
Guest : Just for a few minutes.
Me : Ok Sir, I’ll see you in your room for few minutes. Bye.

I don’t want to disappoint this guest. I want to please him until he steps out from our lobby. I don’t want him to complain and if he has a plan to do it, I am hoping that he will reconsider it.

Though I just came for the shift I asked my colleague to cover me up for I want to take a 30-minuute break. Not for food of course but to finish whatever I had with this guest that put me into sleepless night.

Room # 2229, I knocked the door and the guest inside opened the door. Again, for the second time I saw the most beautiful face I had with in bed for years on bathrobe (only). He hugged me tight and he closed the door immediately.

Me : Sir. I will not take long. I am here to just say goodbye.
Guest : No problem…

And gain it happened.

Me : Have to go.
Guest : Take this.

The guest gave me Dhs. 500 (Php. 6,000) and his business card. I took the card but not the money. He took my number and wrote it down on a piece of paper. I went out from the room and go straight to my post at the lobby. I don’t know what to feel, but still very scared because he has still few hours to stay before his flight to Riyadh.

My shift ends. I went home and still thinking of the guest that I had just encountered. Maybe of tiredness and was not able to get sleep the day before, I had it for a couple of hours. I was awake when my phone rang. It was a call from an unknown number. I immediately think of the guest I had wildly encountered. I took the business card and compare the numbers that appeared on my phone’s screen. Yes, it was from him. I placed my mobile back on its place and tore the card into pieces, open my window and throw it away. I feel relieved and go back to my sleep.

Don’t have any connection with that guest anymore but the experience still haunts me.
The End...

4 comments:

Danny said...

I have mixed feelings too while reading this post... i would want to ask you why did you tear and throw the card? Why didn't you answer the call... i would have if i were you... but on the other hand.. you did what was right at that time.. there are more important things that satisfying our lusts! hehe.. but still i have mixed feelings...

Take note: ang word verification as :TOLERU HAHAHA!!

MrCens said...

@ Elyong. sir, kung alam mo lang kung gaano ka hyprocrite ang mga tao dito about homosexuality, it is a crime. bawal na bawal and yet...

. said...

Yun nga sabi nila about middle eastern countries. Anyway yun na ba ang huli mo sa mga arabs?

I guess yes.

MrCens said...

@mugen: bro, hindi lang yun... meron pa, lebanese naman at maramihan pa. di kasi ako marunong magsulat kaya pahirapan.