Sunday, February 8, 2009

May G4M account? Hmmppp…..

Nino is an ultimate crush. His youthful charm and charisma made him on the top. What made him so adorable is the way he treated other people. He is the only person who hugged me (so) tight wishing me well a night before I took my emergency leave to the Philippines 2 years ago; He likes to send forwarded messages talking about love and compassion but I told him to stop it because I keep on misinterpreting it; etc. etc…

He is straight, as my gaydar signalled me. As a matter of fact, I know his girlfriends. Yes, girlfriends because he had 2 relationships with our colleagues and the 3rd were from our sister company not to mention what he had in the Philippines. In fairness, it was one at a time. Come and go - a typical playboy.

Since Nino is so dear to me, I let him borrow my laptop. He knocked my door one morning, enter my room and lay on my bed beside me after knowing that my roommates are not around. “Naglalambing.” He will download songs to his IPod. Although, hesitant I can’t resist his smile and his way of begging me. After saying yes, he immediately took the computer and walked out. Bullshit, hehehe!!!

The following day he returned it to me. He said thanks and went back to his room. I immediately open it and check if it’s not broken. Thanks God, it was not.

I open the internet explorer and type G4M (one of my most visited site) on the search bar. My email add is
MrCens@yahoo.com. When I start hitting the first key, I missed “M” instead I started with “N” which shocked me. After I hit N, Nino’s email add appear on the pop-up. “What a fuck! Why he has a G4M account?” Hmmpp…

I did not bother to ask him about it nor move to the next step to express my feelings. The most important thing is we are good friends and loving him from a distance is good enough for me to be satisfied. To make my day complete and put a smile on my face every time I see him is the best gift from him. If Nino is straight or bisexual, it doesn’t matter to me anymore. The most important thing is to respect him as I want him to do the same to me.

6 comments:

Mac Callister said...

hmmm i smell romance...hehe go na seduce him one time and tikman mo!LOL

Mac Callister said...

how can i reach you?
i wanna be friends with you,my mom is in dubai and some relatives too email me your ym? ltebc@hotmail.com
i'll be waiting

. said...

Na check mo na ba kung nagbukas ng email account sa Yahoo? Minsan kasi nangyayari yun, yung email na ginamit mo sa ibang account eh mag-aappear rin sa g4m mo.

You should have checked if he opened profiles that you did not open.

Danny said...

Yup i agree with Mugen, the computer saves user account entries and autofill it with any other accounts you have online once you type the first letter of the username... although it doesn't work in yahoo account but it does with other social networking accounts.. baka friendster yong inopen nya... hehehe...

Pero ok pa rin yong relationship nyong dalawa... nakakainggit.. mas gusto ko ng ganoon.. hahahaha!!!

MrCens said...

salamat...

sir mugen at sir yong, baka nga un ang nangyari. kasi talaga pumasok sa isip ko na sya ay _ _ _ L A. di ba it needs one to know one...

Danny said...

Korek ka MrCerns, kahit di mo sabihin pero the way you describe his antics with you.. magdududa ka talaga.. baka nga tama ang hinala mo na siya nga... at siya na nga.. hehehe.. mas mabuti yong ganun may mystery.. hahaha.. masaya ako sayo...