Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Most Memorable Valentines Day

My most memorable Valentines Day was in 2007. Not because of romantic craze or flowers and chocolates all around the corner, but it is because I heard the pilot of Emirates Flight flying from Dubai announcing that we are landed at Ninoy Aquino International Airport. After 9 hours of waiting and nosebleed because of a Fil-Am seatmate that keeps on asking me stories in English, we landed on my most loved country, Philippines. He keeps on telling her love of her wife and his favourite sport, basketball even I wore my headset watching “The Devil Wears Prada, Finding Nemo, and Happy Feet while on board. No common interest to talk about. Thanks God that the aircraft was not full, I got the chance to switch places with of course a very pleasant excuse from him.

The gorgeous crew bids us farewell and immediately rushed to immigration. I don’t mind to talk to that Fil-Am buddy anymore even to remind him of his invitation to 1 night stay on his place at Tagaytay (with his wife) for I am so much excited to see my “sundo,” Chris. The last word I heard from him is asking me if his 10 US $ tip to those entertainers (trio on strings) is enough.

I went out the airport and finally I breathed in the dirty air of Manila, an awesome feeling on heart’s day. I saw Chris and hugged each other like scene in the film. We took taxi and find a place to stay for a night since I have to catch flight to Davao the following day. OMG! Most of the hotels, motels, lodging house or even boarding houses were full. Thanks God that we found one, Mabuhay Manor. Don’t know where it was exactly since I am not familiar in the capital at all.

Chris asked me to refresh immediately even he saw the words JET LOG on my head. We went down and took taxi and brought me to an eerie place called PALAWAN Bar. Eerie because the street going to the place was so dark and the bar was located in residential area. I am expecting that it was a bar with macho dancer dancing on their boot shoes only. But I was wrong; most of the performers were gay impersonators. The waiter laid a bucket of San Mig Light on our table and a platter of oil with “sisig” (exaggerating!) In just a couple of minutes, I finished the 2 bottles and I said to myself, wow! This is the real thing. I looked around and found out that there were no ladies on the place except for the person on the counter collecting cash payments from the patrons. I stood up and went to the toilet and then I realized that this is literally a gay bar. Bar that only gays/bisexuals are welcome. I feel so happy because that was my first time. Everybody is so friendly and most of them were nodding at you when they see you staring at them.

After an hour, I find myself on the dance floor with my shirt off as what others are doing. I had a great time, an overwhelming experience. A guy flirted at me and I invited him on our place.

When we reached the room, I immediately hit the bed. The guy put off my shoes and tried to turn me on but I was so drunk to be tempted. I woke up and saw Chris and the guy fucking each other. I turn my head and sleep again with a smile.

We had our breakfast together with the best service in the world - the hospitality of the Filipinos. We checked out and say goodbye to our new friend and Chris and me went straight to Domestic Airport for my flight is at 10am. I hugged Chris so tight for helping me of so many things. He will stay in Manila for some paperwork but promised me that he will see me in Davao the following week for he is planning to take a 2nd degree which is nursing in my city.

What made this experience most memorable is the fact that I was away in the country for 2 years and my first day in the Philippines after my work abroad was on Valentines day.


Happy Valentines Day to all!

3 comments:

. said...

When we reached the room, I immediately hit the bed. The guy put off my shoes and tried to turn me on but I was so drunk to be tempted. I woke up and saw Chris and the guy fucking each other. I turn my head and sleep again with a smile.

Reminds me of the guy I danced last night. There were three of them, he and his two friends. It didn't matter if the two of us kissed, his friends even taunted us to get naughtier.

I realized after reading your piece that they might not just be friends. They might have seen each other do some tricks in bed.

Danny said...

Hahaha... pilyo ka nga.. hahaha!

Mukhang nagiging exciting na ang mga posts mo... hehe.

I don't know what to say, i was surprised... gladly surprised! haha!

MrCens said...

@mugen, chris (not his real name) is a cousin. he is the one responsible for my work here in dubai...

@yong, pacute lang! tumatanda na kasi tayo kaya kailangan ng journal para may mabalik-balikan, hehehe...