Saturday, February 7, 2009

Test Shot

I just bought my NIKON D80 camera. I immediately went home and read the quick start manual for familiarization. Actually, I don’t want to use it without reading the manual because it’s too expensive (for me), I might break it on the first day of use. But my roommate Bobby is super “kulit” begging me to take some shots with him, and the result:


Bobby (with "yosi")


- Father of 2 beautiful daughters.
- At age 40 still looks good and flawless
- Full of energy, “tumatanda daw sya ng paurong sabi ng mga naiinggit.”
- He had a short relationship with President’s (ex) niece, a very famous personality.
- A fully recovered drug addict
- Very easy and fun to be with, gimmick or work wise.

Adrian

- Tall, dark and handsome
- Most friendly especially to girls but public enemy ng mga Security Officers. Pasaway kasi pag nalalasing.
- Recovering addict and Dubai is his rehabilitation center which is very effective (sabi nya).
- Very generous
- Mahilig sa speakers, amplifiers, head set, basta audio, expert sya.


Seriously, these guys are my kapamilya. I am so blessed that even I am away from my real family, they let me feel secure almost all the time. I can count on them always. We just shut up when we had misunderstanding. We love and respect each other.

Sa kakwarto kong si Bobby and Adrian, I salute you guys! The memories and experiences that we’ve shared together inside the 4 corners of our room for 3 years now will last forever in my heart.

I love you!

2 comments:

Mac Callister said...

did they know already about your preferences?

Danny said...

Si Adrian ba yong nanghiram ng laptop? hehehe...