Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kilig to the Max!

The first person who greeted me happy valentines this year was from Nino, my crush right at my very own doorstep at 8:45am. He went to my room straight from a night duty asking me if he can use the internet for a while because his girlfriend was online. Automatically, I welcomed him with open arms. ...he still on his uniform

I let him sit in front of the computer and here I am, don’t know what to do. I busy myself arranging my stuff in the closet and put the TV on. The opening segment of Eat Bulaga made me “kilig” to the highest level. The cast of the program sung love songs from different times, old and new. I can’t help myself to sing along as well as Nino. Hahaizzz… feeling in cloud 9, if I can only tell my feelings. The songs were classics such as It Might Be You; Always; All You Need is Love by Beatles and Everlasting Love as revive by Gloria Estefan and new songs such as Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis and With You by Chris Brown. I want to tell him that I am singing for him, heheh…

I don’t have the guts and it is not necessary anymore. Love is sweeter if you will be loved in return. I know that Nino can only offer friendship to me. If time will come that Nino will allow me to conquer his body, it’s not out of love, it is his kindness in return of the favours I am doing to him which I am trying to avoid. Alam mo na yun!


7 comments:

Danny said...

hahaha! Mr. Hopeless romantic, at least happy ang valentines day mo. I like your views on love... hope you will find someone deserving that love.

MrCens said...

how about you sir yong, how was your valentines? may special someone ka na ba? i read from your latest post that you were sorrounded with priests and seminarians.

nakakatakot palang tumabi sau. baka magmukha akong ahas trying to seduce eve para kainin ang prutas na pinagbabawal, hahaha!!!

Danny said...

hahaha... well, for starters i like snakes.. hahaha...

ops! huwag mo nang patulan.. hahaha!

I just stayed in the house... working and staying online.. went to the grocery.. prepared my things, leaving again early tomorrow morning for Tacloban city.

. said...

If time will come that Nino will allow me to conquer his body, it’s not out of love, it is his kindness in return of the favours I am doing to him which I am trying to avoid. Alam mo na yun!

It won't be worth it dude. Mas masakit isipin na pinagbigyan ka kasi may utang na loob siya sa iyo.

MrCens said...

mugen, i tried not to... hehehe!

Danny said...

Kinikilig ka pa rin ba hanggang ngayon at di mo pa pinalitan ang post na ito? hehehe...

Admin said...

Nice naman.... Belated Happy Valentines Day!